In the heart of Mandurah, and just a few minutes to the waterfront, the Forum shopping mall and the railway station, this truly unique offering is a developer’s dream. A rare opportunity awaits as the property next door 33 Peel Street is also on the market for sale with South Perth Realty.
• Lot 715 on Diagram 402651 , Volume 2924 Folio 374
• 2 metre strip reserved for road widening – already accounted for in plans
• Single storey 3 bedroom brick and tile home built 1975
• Leased for $250 per week on a periodical basis
• Level, rectangular block
Location & Amenity:
• 900m to Silversands Beach
• 1.1km to Mandurah Marina
• 800m to Mandurah Foreshore
• 1.2km to Mandurah Centro Shopping Centre
• 1.6km to Mandurah Train Station
• 300m to Mandurah Primary School
• 1.5km to Mandurah High School
• 2.7km to Murdoch University & Challenger TAFE
• Level site
• Minimal demolition required (small home)
• Desirable suburban location but close to all amenities
• On bus route to foreshore, train station and other amenities
• Railway and Freeway links to Perth CBD
COVID-19 UPDATE: Open by appointment. Precautions at viewings will be taken.
Please note this information is a guide only and the information, figures and pictures are indicative only, are not part of a sale contract, are subject to change and do not constitute any representation, warranty, forecast, valuation, offer or contract. Buyers must rely on their own enquiries; Estimates are for the property owner’s use only.